28 year old Straight/Curious First Timer

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 28 year old Straight/Curious First Timer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keiran
    Participant

Hey I’m 28 year old straight but very curious male, strong athletic build, beard, tattoos

Been thinking of heading down for quite some time now and I’ve now committed I’ll be heading down Saturday afternoon between 2-6pm, who’s going to be around? Who wants to show me around? Who wants to be my first…

Let’s the fun begin!

maddog27
    Participant

Hey Kieron I’m going Saturday about the same time I’m 22 average build I’m on Kik if you fancy a chat daniel_maddog27

Keiran
    Participant

You been before? If so what can I expect?

maddog27
    Participant

Yeah I’ve been before it’s very relaxed staff very friendly and you can take it at your own pace haven’t been on a weekend before but heard it’s a lot busier

Jeff
    Participant

I went last Saturday and a good varied selection of guys a lot busier than during the week,certainly between wpm and 5pm so maybe good time to visit…plus I think this is dare to bare night this Saturday..not been to one of these yet, baring all is not mandatory but optional…I find it funny at times that guys keep themselves covered at all costs…I mean why bother going if you are not going to flash your crown jewels!!

Staff very courteous and to date on my few visits have always found all guys are pleasant and a quick polite rebuttal if someone’s tries it on always works

Keiran
    Participant

Thanks Jeff, sounds like I’ve picked a good day to go with it being a bit busier!

So your advice is ditch the towel and let everyone have a good look? I’ve no problem with that I’ve done a little stripping and been told it’s quite a big one so I’m not too shy! Haha

neckhel
    Participant

Keiran, you can message me on kik – justanothermoonchild

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.