The term 'Number 52 Sauna' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Number 52 Sauna, 50-52 Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7JB. Our company registration number is 6070481. Registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inacacuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Number 52 Sauna's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Your use of this Forum and any service contained within constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms & Conditions.
You must be a minimum age of 18 to register on and use the Forum. By registering and using the Forum you warrant that you are 18 or older and understand your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
As part of the registration process you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to terminate any account in breach.
If for any reason you suspect that your username & password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact users requesting them to confirm their username & password or other details.
Specific Forum Rules
- Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
- Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
- Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the Forum.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Forum users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
- Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- To pose as another user, third party or organisation or [Insert Organisation name] employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
- To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
- Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
- Reframe or repurpose the Forum or any Content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Forum.
- Load or provide access to Content on the Forum or link to other content from the Forum, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
- Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as Content.
- Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Forum or Content on the Forum.
As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
If you breach these Terms & Conditions by sending any unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to users your actions will cause harm to us and to the Forum. Such harm is difficult to quantify and as such you agree to pay us the sum of £50 for each and every individual email or other communication sent to a user or third party.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) Content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.