20 year old twink newbie!

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 20 year old twink newbie!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Twink01
    Participant

Hi all!
    I’m a 20 year old twink bottom up for uni and really want to come and have fun! I’ll probably be a bit nervous so was wondering if someone would be alright going for a drink and then showing me the ropes (I’ll pay you back!).
    Is it also okay I have pubic hair?
    Thanks!

Geordieguy
    Participant

Hi Twink 01 im 25 would love to go for a drink and show you the ropes you got kik add me geordieguy22

FitSilverFox
    Participant

Hey, if you like silver Fox daddies and can wait till next weekend, I’ll take you in and reassure you.

Twink01
    Participant

Cheers to both definitely like older guys as well!!!

FitSilverFox
    Participant

Sounds good, boy. I like an intelligent guy to train … I’ll be in sauna for Cruise Night next Friday … and in town and in the sauna the whole weekend

FitSilverFox
    Participant

If you’re on FabGuys, you can check out my profile.

Twink01
    Participant

Sounds brilliant!!! I definitely need to be trained! Whats your username on FabGuys? Mines the same on here if you wanna give a message?

FitSilverFox
    Participant

Messaged you on FGs Twink. X

Geordieguy
    Participant

I have sent you a message on fabguys

DL1guy
    Participant

Hi Twink happy to show you around sometime if you want to see how it all works

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi DL1guy!
    When you planning to go back to sauna? Do you have kik? Mine is simonbots. Cheers

Kylo
    Participant

Look up kylo on fab guys also on kik too if you wna dm, hope you found someone to show you round though

TheMajestic
    Participant

I’m looking to have a trip along tonight if you’re going?

SIP
    Participant

Hi Twink01 _ I am a fit slim older guy and would love to meet up with you for a drink in town and then go along to 52 and have a great time.
    Also, I am on KIK as Riverflow – if you or any other young fit guys want to meet up let me know and free most of this coming weekend

SIP
    Participant

Sorry my Kik is Riverflow27. Be good to hear from you or any other fit young guys who want to go to 52.

Jasgas
    Participant

HI Twink 01 id yoiu get anybody to go with?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.