21 year old first timer next week

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 21 year old first timer next week

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I’m 21 bicurious. I’m looking to go next week towards the end. I’ve never done anything like this or ever have done anything witha. Guy. I’m looking for someone to chat to and meet and go in together to calm the nerves. If anyone is up for this add jackjones975 on Snapchat. Is it discreet? How does it all work? Even though I’m new to this I’d deffo say I’m a receiver I want to suck my first dick and get my ass played with. Is protection accepted as I want to be safe? Could someone explain what it’s like etc. Thankyou 😊

Saunton
    Participant

Protection is guaranteed. Every room has a box on the wall packed with condoms and another next to it with lube. Every time I have had sex in the sauna, the first thing everyone has done is reach for them, unless I went for them first. Never had any protests.

And yeah, its discreet, you arrive, pay, get a towel and locker key. Once you are changed out of your clothes (you can wear shorts, but no one does under their towel) you are free to explore and have fun alone or with someone/some people. No pressure to do anything, no means no. Don’t be afraid to be upfront and ask. If you see a cock you really want to suck, ask. If you want that cock in you, ask.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.