25 bottom x

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 25 bottom x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m smooth twink bottom 25 looking for tops. I’ve never been to the sauna before but I would love to go and meet up with new people. Looking for tops only between 25-40. Comment below if you’re interested 🙂 x

Ian
    Participant

Did you end up going?

GATESHEADTOP
    Participant

Twink bottom boy – Hiya. When are you thinking of going. Where are you from could meet somewhere?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No I didn’t x

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not sure when to go. When is best?

GATESHEADTOP
    Participant

It’s a bit hit and miss. Usually loads of over 50s. What are you looking for?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tops age 25-40 x

GATESHEADTOP
    Participant

40 here 🙂

Naughtychap1983
    Participant

Hi there
    I am visiting from Blackpool next week .39 and hot..would like to know what the sauna is like..bi male so is it ok to be naked and suck cock and get sucked in the public area or is it play rooms only..have a hotel room the Friday and Saturday night too

Add my Snapchat naughtychap1983

Good76
    Participant

It’s Liberty Ranch — do as you please as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone. Naked is fine, more than fine, but it’s surprising (to me, at the times I go) that a lot of people seem strangely shy when it comes to being exposed. Could have to do with the times I’m able to visit (have never been on a Saturday night after the clubs closed) but compared, say, to Edinburgh where there is always a lot of cock on show (and more on Naked Day — whoopee!) I always pick up on a bit of reserve when I’m at 52. Nice place though, and eventually the towels do drop.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.