18 first timer

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 18 first timer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi, i’m 18 bottom with long hair, looking at my first time being a weekday, possibly thursday midday, is there going to be anyone near my age around, or anyone interested?

dcuknclnewc
    Participant

interested but older, could go with you, happy to pay if helps

John
    Participant

Hey I’m also 18 first timer

Robert
    Participant

hey, didn’t manage to get down but got a bit of anxiety about going, , any tips? snap is @robertmx12 if anyone wants to chat in depth

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice dick dcuknclnewc

JG
    Participant

Tip: just do it.
    The front door on Scotswood Road is not locked, and opens into a small lobby, so you can just dash in without hanging around outside. The staff will then buzz you in. Membership is free. Have proof of age – they could lose their licence if they let an under-18 in. Keep your receipt – it is a voucher for reduced price admission within the next 7 days.
    You’ll be given a towel and a locker key. The staff will show you around if you want, or you could just go exploring.
    Don’t do anything you don’t want to, but don’t be shy either – we’re all there for the same thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m dying to try it out

Anonymous
    Inactive

JG has described the set up perfectly. Just take the plunge. Once you’re in, you’re in. Then just chill and see what happens. I’ll be there from 11am today if there are any shy guys need showing around.

Robert
    Participant

i may have to just pop in on monday/tuesday, just go for it if anyone’s going to be there

Dave
    Participant

I could go thur morning if any1 interested, bit nervous till I’m in and relaxed a bit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.