21 Year old smooth slim first timer with no guy experience at all

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 21 Year old smooth slim first timer with no guy experience at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamessaunders975
    Participant

im closeted and would love to remain anonymous is that possible here? ive never done anything with a guy before ( not even kissed ) i haven’t even been naked infant of another guy before! ideally i could meet up with someone to show me around etc show me the ropes give me advice. probs first time there i don’t want to have sex but just want to suck a lot of cock and balls in my face and get my ass played with like a little slut. i want to be on show to everyone, is this all possible in a place like this? i have a cut small ish cock and i like to shave everywhere apart from my legs. can people get back to me and give me advice etc please. thank you šŸ™‚

DL1guy
    Participant

Definitely a place where you can suck many cocjs and in been seen doing it…the cinema room is a good spot but there are other areas you can use also. The guys who go there are very discreet very friendly and if you go at the Weekend it tends to be busier but just depends how much you want to do in your first visit

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey dl we talked on Snapchat but I lost your contact on it

DL1guy
    Participant

Simon1272

Pb2885
    Participant

Iā€™m staying in Newcastle overnight on 19th Sept and would love some Geordie fun with a younger smooth toned top. Iā€™m 34, bi married and not out to anyone.

If anyone fancies hooking up, let me know.

Thanks šŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.