25 first time visit

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 25 first time visit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alanerski
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve been thinking about visiting the sauna for a long time now (like for about the past year) but I’ve never had the courage to actually go

If fairly nervous about this but I’m also very curious, can anyone give me any advice?

GATESHEADTOP
    Participant

Hiya are you on kik to chat?

Alanerski
    Participant

Hey, yes I am, my username is zerzki24

Sissy milly may
    Participant

Hi all. May I ask please.

I realise it is a gay sauna. So I don’t want to visit if I’m going to annoy people.

Can I check it’s ok I’m a sissy bitch. Who has learnt to deepthroat anything (still struggle with face fuck).

I normally go to hotels or my home.

As I haven’t been before. Am I ok to attend already dressed in my stockings panties short skirt heels etc.

And the reason I’d like to visit is my last hotel visit I was made to walk the corridors and people stared.

Are we allowed to do things at the sauna. And would anyone like to use me in a group bukkake please. ?

Sorry if these are basic questions

Orion69
    Participant

Alanerski – Only that the sooner you do it, the sooner you will wonder why you didn’t visit sooner. Remember you only have to do what you want to do with who you want to do. You could even just get familiar with the place the first time and engage in activity on your second visit.

wetntight
    Participant

Could Probs be there around 12 on sat if anyone fancy some panty fun, kissing, sucking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.