27 newbie, few questions :)

Main Chat Sauna Discussion 27 newbie, few questions :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m wanting to go for the first time on Wednesday morning for opening time. How busy is it usually at this time ? Not sure if anyone is around to show me about as I’m completely in the dark to how it works
    Presuming everything is provided, like towel, locker for clothes, shower etc
    Very excited to see where these glory holes are I’ve been told about
    I’m 27 and never done anything with a guy as I’m only just accepting my bicurious side.
    Thanks in advance and take care everyone

Robbie11
    Participant

Hi Dylan add me to snap rob_e1908

kingstar1875
    Participant

hi Dylan feel free to add me aswell snapchat kingstar1875 🙂

Carl beattie
    Participant

Hi Dylan also feel free to add me beattiecb

Dom
    Participant

I’m exactly the same mate, 22 and bicurious wanting to go for the first time. Add me on sc dom15792, we can meet up and go together tomorrow morning if you’re game.

Jack with the pack
    Participant

Hi I’m coming on 20th February I’m 17 now but will be 18 on Monday so I want to anally lose my virginity I’ve fucked a few lases in arse and pussy I prefer pussy better feel on your dick to be fair nice in wet
    First time ever I’m coming on Monday yea I know it’s a long time off but I’m pretty shy I can shag for England thou can really go for ages.

Have a few friends coming too on Monday younger than me they’ve been coming regularly mornings from 11.30am nobody really cares how old you are wish I’d been before but didn’t have the guts they started coming when they were 15 and they look young too I look like I’m 15 16 really but definitely 18 on Monday

Looking for guys similar age as me and plus heard a few trans people go on Mondays from a few other threads I’ve been reading so looking to smash pussy too

Not sure I’d want sex with anyone older than 30 tbh but happy for my dick to be sucked by anyone a mouth is a mouth end of the day so all good
    I’ve got a good body n rock hard cock
    Really like to be touched over my clothes before getting naked

Also I don’t want to wear a condom I want to cum in people I was worried but can they make you wear a condom ?

J
    Participant

Jack, there’s not been any young people that age in the sauna I can guarantee u that.

Jack with the pack
    Participant

J I didnt believe it ither but I’ve actually seen the evidence to suggest otherwise
    And there coming Monday so if you around I guess you’ll see them for youselfs feel abit of a grass really but to be be fair it’s wrong staff need to do more checks

Graystoa
    Participant

Also thinking of heading in this morning, 29 been a couple times before

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.